The station was originally built in 1927 which housed Hamilton Motors. The Borough of Ben Avon bought it in 2000 to relocate the Fire Company to house their new engine. It is 6000 square feet. 3000 of that square feet is just for the engine bay. The remaining square footage contains a lounge, alarm room, meeting room, and a pool table.